The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 32 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 32 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

2 posters

Страница 8 от 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Empty Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Сеп 09, 2013 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_msungk2nls1rjtk8jo4_500
Срещаме се отново, красавецо.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Пари : 43037

Върнете се в началото Go down

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Empty Re: Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mer6yzwVbr1rk8wh6o1_500
Бих могъл да заспя единствено след като те целуна още веднъж.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mpkm3mCbFc1swqiiio1_500
Знам, че не си толкова безпомощна, но ми харесва да се грижа за теб.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Пари : 39946

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Empty Re: Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mcwa2z93ej1rdiljso1_500
Знам, знам.Мъжете си умирате да бъдете покровителите.Заспивай, няма да избягам.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mkf8p87p8j1s3m0ajo1_500_large
Щастлив съм да чуя това. Лека нощ, малката ми.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mkjrldah4F1s6jvbvo3_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mgjyyhGJmw1rartl1o1_500_large
Време е да ставаш, красавице.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_msjn53TpbI1qc4ttho1_250
Знам, знам.Дай ми няколко минути, след това ставам.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_meqkn07nka1r9xerro1_500
Хайде, малката. Не ми се ще да те изкарвам насила от леглото.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_m6vizfWnsp1r8vzdno3_250
Гладна ли си?
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mouzjvPrQ81sopw2go1_500
Ще е по-добре за теб, ако се ограничиш в целувките.Не го прави по-трудно.Чака ни сериозен ден.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mslvslrAow1regz06o4_250
Забравяш, че не съм човек.Но не се тревожи, няма да убивам никого днес.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mkfiy5M1Dy1s3m0ajo1_500
Добре, ще опитам. Но ме познаваш - ставам ненаситен около теб.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_m6vizfWnsp1r8vzdno2_r1_250
Не съм го забравил, малката. Някога опитвала ли си ангелска кръв?
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_mtdz1nW1dm1rh2xn0
Стегни се, красавецо.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdyz6GcHE1s5fo80o2_250
Няма да пия от кръвта ти.Точка по въпроса.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_m6jxvyImge1r8vzdno3_250
Да се стегна? Сама каза, че не искаш да се преструвам. Е, сега съм себе си.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Slide-08-Skarsgard-slideshow
Само няколко глътки, Елена. Ще са ти повече от достатъчни, за да те държат сита през целия ден.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdyyetwbn1sy0ilao1_500
Няма да го направя.Няма да опороча и това със същността си.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdyq6zwPY1savipco1_250
Ти закуси, а аз ще те изчакам, за да тръгнем.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Large
Добре, няма да те карам да правиш нищо, което не искаш. Моля те, усмихни се отново.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mc0lu2JgkJ1rw8lab
Не обичам да закусвам сам, госпожице Гилбърт. Нима го забравихте?
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdy1beGoz1s7qhglo5_250
Никъде не съм тръгнала, дразнител.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mo9ikwp7np1r1ygz1o2_250
Бях забравил колко е забавно около острия ти език рано сутрин.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdy1beGoz1s7qhglo4_250
Да, хубавите неща трудно се забравят.Яж, стига си ме закачал.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mpofgnE9Bi1rrw3rao1_500
Нищо не съм казал.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_ms3mzbnvRR1rj0j5eo1_500
Яж и не говори, иначе ще те напляскам.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_mt548c6Htq1r4r9u5
Става все по-интересно.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdw4yc5yc1rwuylqo1_500
Перверзник.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mqyhokRPfW1s3034so1_500
Аз? Мисля, че сте попаднали на грешния ангел, госпожице.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdvmqTGbr1s7qhglo2_250
Хубаво е да те виждам да се смееш.Харесва ми.Трябва да го правиш по-често.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Чет Сеп 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_lkj4woHQmT1qgbw94o1_500
Напоследък имам доста причини да го правя.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mg2ruiBRrG1ql41hno1_250
Но мисля, че е време да тръгваме, малката.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Сеп 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_mtdvmqTGbr1s7qhglo6_250
Когато си готов, красавецо.Нека да вбесим Луцифер.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Пет Сеп 20, 2013 7:15 am

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 Tumblr_m7vpxrBrE51qgswruo1_500
Ще бъде повече от бесен, когато успеем и се върне, осъзнавайки, че доста от скъпите му демони не са сред живите.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 8 R1T20Wc
Хайде, от тук, малката.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 8 от 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Върнете се в началото