The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 19 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 19 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

2 posters

Страница 21 от 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Empty Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Сеп 09, 2013 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_msungk2nls1rjtk8jo4_500
Срещаме се отново, красавецо.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Пари : 42897

Върнете се в началото Go down

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Empty Re: Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Сря Ное 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mu55hddMZ91rg8fy4o6_r1_250
Мислех, че си разбрал отговора.Два пъти.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Empty Re: Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by △.Scofield Сря Ное 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_lnm7ltLE2c1qjg24ko1_500
Просто исках да се убедя.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mh7v63kTOn1qc4ttho9_250
Оо... не искам никога да напускам това легло.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mh5un8Ere71qgwn27o5_r1_250
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Пари : 39806

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Ное 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mu55hddMZ91rg8fy4o4_250
Тогава недей.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Пет Ное 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 12893-vampire-diaries-kiss
Елена, Елена, Елена...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mebu56wkZv1qfryeeo1_250
Караш ме да забравям кой съм всъщност.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mcj2fhepIf1rt2qzno1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mw8hwejqqm1sbqm84o8_250
Защо ти е да знаеш, след като можеш да ме имаш където поискаш, когато поискаш, както поискаш...?
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mw8hwejqqm1sbqm84o4_250
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mea6u65c8z1qmrg0eo1_500
Мога ли?
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mf3g74XBhz1qay5ogo1_500
Просто така?
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_men49w2oxY1rp4im3o3_500_large
Точно сега, точно тук, по този начин?
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_m9wdn9MeYn1r4wqdvo1_500
Твоя съм, ангелче.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 WUzkZ
Само моя.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mtt1vi9lS71sbzjdwo1_250
Мисля, че приключихме тук.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mu615kx8w81r5d23wo1_500
А ти, любов?
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Ное 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_m5r2moERCb1r431cho1_500_large
Приключихме.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Пет Ное 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_med5jgpbDi1qik2bvo1_500
Завинаги.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Ное 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Stelena-Kiss-2x12-stefan-and-elena-18788322-500-280
Това понятие винаги ми се е струвало кратко.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Съб Ное 16, 2013 7:46 am

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_inline_mswj0cP2nX1rh12wb
Е, тогава ще се погрижа да продължи повече, отколкото очакваш.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Anigif-2
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Ное 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mecgagocgh1rfz7obo4_r2_250
Не казвай нещо, което не мислиш да изпълниш.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Ное 17, 2013 8:33 am

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mrfmlyVw4I1qa3x03o6_250
Веднъж те оставих, няма да го направя отново. Обещавам.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mtyadgRRXU1sd8jufo4_250
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Ное 17, 2013 11:22 am

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_lejxqjndtE1qedzelo1_500
Обичам те.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Съб Ное 23, 2013 11:52 am

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mojciadgFe1qi9j8xo4_250
Ще те обичам вечно, Елена.
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Ное 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 21 Tumblr_mpsqhxHeY61qhc146o4_250
"Вечно" е толкова дълго понятие...
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 21 от 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Върнете се в началото