The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 20 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 20 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

2 posters

Страница 7 от 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Empty “Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Сря Окт 23, 2013 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mv36wmF0T31s7qhglo6_250
Кол?Какво правиш тук?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Пари : 43007

Върнете се в началото Go down

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Empty Re: “Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Вто Ное 12, 2013 8:21 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mvti9fmX8Q1qehsoxo1_500
Защо ме дразниш, след като нищо няма да ми разкриеш?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Empty Re: “Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Вто Ное 12, 2013 9:02 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Large
Вече ти се доверих веднъж, Гилбърт. Не си насилвай късмета. А и ме остави да свикна с това... ново усещане и битката със собствените ми демони, които продължават да ми повтарят да не се доверявам на никого.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Пари : 43123

Писане by Elena Gilbert Вто Ное 12, 2013 9:49 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mvp15jeL3L1qehsoxo3_500
Добре, добре, ще бъда послушна.Стига със зрелите разговори за сега.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Сря Ное 13, 2013 6:17 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 E7nqtw
Изненадай ме.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Сря Ное 13, 2013 6:22 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_m4v37tsuH31r6d8amo1_500
Като за начало, защо не се опиташ да ме напиеш, лошо момче?Ако успееш, разбира се.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Сря Ное 13, 2013 6:28 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 1372289953_tumblr_inline_mfvz62aDR01rao0jp
Хм, добра идея, нека видим колко ще издържиш, Гилбърт.
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 466iQ2A
И всичко за сметка на заведението, не е за вярване, нали?
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Сря Ное 13, 2013 6:41 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mo6iftNxeI1qz4rgp
Ние сме специални гости, недей да го забравяш.Притежаваме всичко, включително и посетителите.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Сря Ное 13, 2013 6:49 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Kol-kol-mikaelson-33697989-500-250
Никога нямаше да ни пуснат тук ако знаеха, че поне половината от гостите ще се окажат в ковчег на другата сутрин.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Сря Ное 13, 2013 6:55 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_meq8q4Zavg1rsnhljo1_r1_250
Половината?Стига, Кол, бъди щедър!Нека да са всички!
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:11 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_m2rcaix04E1qgh970o1_250
И все пак не твърде неразумни, Гилбърт. Всичко е полезно с мярка, но после... тц.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:18 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mwb0goKPfm1rhn31io1_250
Оо, толкова си скучен...
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Пет Ное 15, 2013 9:40 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_ll44nhCitN1qbj6tto1_500
Да оставим спора за по-късно?
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Ное 15, 2013 10:32 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mqf3meAXYG1qinnrao1_500
Съгласна.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Ное 16, 2013 8:05 am

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mgun301lrY1qda5oao1_250
Никога не съм смятал, че се включа Елена Гилбърт в списъка си с приятели.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Ное 16, 2013 5:07 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mwcpvuJvSL1s7qhglo1_250
Нима вече получих правото на това почетно място?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Нед Ное 17, 2013 8:19 am

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mlz0uuj5M61s2c79to1_400
Вероятно е от алкохола. Не ме слушай.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Ное 17, 2013 11:24 am

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 7 Tumblr_mwd96fBVJA1qmsw7fo1_250
Не е нужно да си груб, Майкълсън.Просто да си честен.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 7 от 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Върнете се в началото