The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 18 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 18 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

2 posters

Страница 2 от 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Empty When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mpa2nzF3Sx1ruc76oo1_500
Алекс! Алекс! Къде си, по дяволите?! Знам, че ме чуваш!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Пари : 45622

Върнете се в началото Go down

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Empty Re: When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

Писане by Alex. Пон Окт 21, 2013 12:45 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mer8dibVzP1qbnvdao1_500
Печелиш.. ще остана.. докато съм ти нужна. Но това не променя мнението ми,че нещо се готви срещу теб. И колкото до щастието ми.. мисля,че май започнах да откривам своето.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Пари : 46467

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Empty Re: When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

Писане by △. FLEMMING Вто Окт 22, 2013 7:26 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Large
Винаги ще имам нужда от теб, точно там е проблемът. Но свикнах вече, Алекс. Съжалявам за всичко, което казах. Не мислех нищо от това.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:00 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Large
Радвам се да го чуя.. Но все пак смятам да запомня думите ти. Все пак когато човек е ядосан могат да се чуят много истини. Всичко което каза е истина. Бях уличница,не зачитах факта,че Хенри си има съпруга. Но сега започвам отначало. Далеч от Хенри и Илайджа.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:06 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mqktwzjieF1qfg9xxo2_250
Всичко, което искам е да си близо до мен, Алекс. Защото ти си единствената, която ме познава наистина. Не случайно избрах да се свържа с теб. От самото начало заемаш специално място в живота ми, винаги ще е така.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:11 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_m4tschO6Kg1rrwkjko1_500
Надявам се всичко при теб да бъде наред,Алекс.. Наистина. Ако имаш нужда от нещо.. винаги ще можеш да ме намериш.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:15 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_msidjx4jBD1s63h04o6_250
Просто се надявам Клаус да не е нарушил дадената си дума.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:21 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mv330tNYop1s7s2vho1_500
Писна ми вече от този Клаус. Клаус,Клаус,Клаус.. самонадеян,прекалемо егоистичен тип които е мнго много по-незначителен от нас. Та Хамелеоните са първи.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mpaqobvHpd1qz4rgp
Вярно.. аз не съм от вашата раса,но израснах с вас. Ние сме в играта много преди него. Просто ми писна всеки да трепери от него. Прекалено много хора за които ми пука са заплашени от него.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:37 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_msidjx4jBD1s63h04o4_250
Той е само един самовлюбен глупак. Но повярвай ми, ще открия слабостите му и ще ги използвам срещу него. А ако изгубя Ребека по негова вина, ще убия всеки, когото обича, без значение колко тъмнина ще навлезе в и без това погубената ми душа.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Вто Окт 22, 2013 8:42 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moynmbjyO91qz4rgp
Не знам обаче,как ще реагира Каси на това.. Все пак тя има някакви чувства към Клаус.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moynpgys8C1qz4rgp
Уви,Оригиналните не зачитат ничии чувства дойде ли ред на това да бъдат 'истинско' семейство с някаква върколачка която ще роди бебе,която ще сее разруха из целия свят.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Вто Окт 22, 2013 9:03 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_movznbHcSy1qbzdqqo4_250
Чувства към Клаус? Ако не бях сигурен, че Древен не може да въздейства на Хамелеон, щях да си помисля, че тъкмо това е сторил с нея. Уви обаче, ще трябва да се жертва за собственото си семейство.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mt0g7k3ljw1rh0yzro4_r1_250
Какво? Как? Сигурна ли си, че Клаус е бащата?
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Вто Окт 22, 2013 9:16 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn24d3GHgQ1qz4rgp
Сигурна съм. Илайджа ме напусна именно защото искаше да я защитава,онази Хейли. Мисля,че дори изпитва нещо към нея.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mql3w2ApQ11qz4rgp
Имах видение.. за детето на Клаус.. Момиче е. Но видях как съдбата му е да разруши цели ред на земята и законите на природата. Именно за това бях при него,за да му кажа.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Вто Окт 22, 2013 9:21 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mqki19xb441qfg9xxo6_250
Значи това дете не бива да се ражда.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Вто Окт 22, 2013 9:24 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn0c1pNLls1qz4rgp
Ще се роди. Не сме изстрадали достатъчно. Ако бяхме.. природата нямаше да позволи подобно извращение.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Пет Окт 25, 2013 4:09 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_md31lnm1gW1r59b0d
Мисля си... колко различно щеше да бъде всичко ако синът ми беше оцелял. Щях да продължа рода ни и да създам създания, достатъчно силни, за да се преборят с всичко. Дори с неродената дъщеря на Клаус.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Пет Окт 25, 2013 4:44 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mv6eho9hBH1su1dbto1_500
Никога не е късно да се пробваш отново.. нали знаеш? При мен се получи цели два пъти.. а ти най-много заслужаваш това.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Пет Окт 25, 2013 6:35 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 V4t5q8
Всъщност мислех да зарадвам Ребека с тази новина на сватбата ни. Докато отсъствах преди, намерих вещица, която ми даде специален елексир, който ще даде възможността на Ребека да има дете.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Пет Окт 25, 2013 6:56 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_muyzauWrMG1sdk89yo1_250
Алек! Та това е прекрасно! Само да не ви става навик да го гледам само аз.. *лек смях* Защото май скоро ще съм доста заета.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Пет Окт 25, 2013 7:07 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mlu44uouII1rt5ctno8_250
Така ли? И с какво ако смея да попитам?
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Пет Окт 25, 2013 8:08 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_muyzauWrMG1sdk89yo3_250
Може би най-накрая намерих някой които хем не е женен и престави си не е от древното семейство! Някой които ще ме избере пред всичко друго.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:10 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mopjtnXfoU1qac6ozo4_250
Това звучи повече от интересно, малката. Разказвай, какво чакаш още?!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:16 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_msbyqfen7L1qd8zg3o7_250
Просто все още с ечудя как ще реагираш.. Запознах се с Марсел. Когато бях леко разстроена от това,че всички се наиграха с мен.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_msbty7szfO1rnsjwko2_250
Той беше изключително мил с мен.. а знам,че по принцип хич не е мил..
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:22 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_msii7hUzZB1s63h04o2_250
С Марсел? Определено не съм очаквал това.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mqktwzjieF1qfg9xxo2_250
Виж, просто искам да внимаваш. Не му се доверявай толкова лесно. Не искам някой да те нарани отново. Защото кълна се,че ако Марсел реши да се подиграе с теб, ще го убия без да ми мигне окото.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mopjtnXfoU1qac6ozo2_250
Мисля, че малката ти характеристика спрямо него, доста си приличаше с тази за мен.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:39 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mnb25w5mCF1rg5x5ko7_250
Внимавам.. уж винаги внимавам,но както виждаш до сега нямаше особен ефект. Вече се отказах от мечтата да имам семейство ,просто имам нужда от някой които да ме разсмива.. да е до мен.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mv4t6fL0oy1qdf8w1o3_250
Ти си различен от всички. Винаги ще бъдеш най-специален,Флеминг.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzowynnD8S1qdf8w1o3_250
Само се тревожа и за него и за теб ,заради Клаус. До колкото знам той няма проблеми с твоята кукла.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:47 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mowx7lBZ5m1qan0hfo6_250
Мечтите ни се сбъдват, когато най-малко очакваме, красавице.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mop82dfboU1qc4ffvo1_250
Това между нас, то е специално, Алекс. И никой не може да ни го отнеме.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mtfz38cviC1qca9vlo5_250
Клаус не може да ми стори нищо. А колкото до Марсел... може да разчита на моята защита, но в момента, в който и една сълза капне от окото ти... трябва да бяга далеч. Много далеч. Защото ако го намеря, ще го убия.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_mtfz38cviC1qca9vlo7_250
Не знаеш, нали? Марсел и Ребека имат доста общо минало, малката. И в интерес на истината, това ме тревожи.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:56 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzoihsmPFu1qdf8w1o1_250
В същност.. не бях сигурна.. По-точно не исках да бъда сигурна..
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzoihsmPFu1qdf8w1o3_250
Мисля,че няма от какво да се тревожиш.. Ребека те обожава..
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzoihsmPFu1qdf8w1o6_250
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Върнете се в началото