The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 27 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 27 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

2 posters

Страница 1 от 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Empty When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:07 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_mpa2nzF3Sx1ruc76oo1_500
Алекс! Алекс! Къде си, по дяволите?! Знам, че ме чуваш!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Пари : 45622

Върнете се в началото Go down

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Empty Re: When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:09 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Candice-swanepoel-gifs-24
Какво искаш Флеминг? Нали ти пречех на щастието?
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Пари : 46467

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Empty Re: When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.]

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:11 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_m3igdnDJQf1r9fch4
Защо не ми каза, че си се виждала отново с онова копеле, Майкълсън?
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:12 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Large
Нали не искаше да ме виждаш?! И чуваш?! Защо да ти държа сметка?
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:14 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_mgxq48XoF41qmgoodo5_r1_500_large
Отговори на въпроса ми! Нямаш никаква работа там. Защо отиде, Александра?
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:16 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_m862vphyVy1ryatvso1_500
Това си е моя работа Александър. Не се бъркай в живота ми щом аз не мога да се бъркам в твоя.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:19 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_llyr98hJyA1qdkye3o1_400
Отговори ми, по дяволите! Не ми отговаряй с тъпи оправдания, само, защото завиждаш на щастието ми с Ребека!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:22 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_ljkff3msl31qgzltho1_500
Когато скъпоценната ти Ребека ти забие нож в гърбът и ти се сетиш за мен искам да знаеш,че ще съм много,много далеч от тук и повече никога,ама никога няма да ме видиш. НИКОГА. Ясно ли ти е,Флеминг?
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:24 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Gif
И къде ще отидеш? В леглото на някой женен мъж, където да търсиш трушички любов?
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:25 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_static_candvi_large
По-добре там от колкото с мъж които никога,никога не ме оцени когато бях негова,а ме криеше.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:32 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_ltjnmi1ar41qj981c
Знаеш какво беше тогава, Алекс! А може би ти не оцени факта, че си тръгнах, оставяйки те да бъдеш щастлива със собствения ми брат!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:33 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_inline_mgbswqXodt1r0aip7_large
Прав си. Благодаря,че позволи на брат ти да съсипе живота ми цели два пъти. Трябва да съм ти много благодарна.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:37 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_ldygczfBQg1qzwburo1_500
Замлъчи! Нямаш никакво право да ме обвиняваш! Не ти беше длъжна да гледаш как някой друг ме прави по-щастлив от всякога!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:39 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_mepe1faMSz1rs9napo1_500
В същност гледах! До сега гледах! И знаеш ли какво? Край.. Просто край. Спирам да се грижа за теб,щом за теб това е ревност. Просто край. Заминавам за Ню Орлиънс завинаги.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:46 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_ljbyb8PEZM1qeipvfo1_500
Знаеш ли какво? Върви си! Тръгвай! Изчезни от живота ми завинаги, забрави, че съществувам!
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:49 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_muin36cyev1rhn5xho1_500
Ако можех щях да източа и кръвта си.. само и само да не бях свръзана с теб.. Аз ще забравя за съществуването ти,за теб не се и съмнявам. Винаги ти е било лесно да забравяш за моето.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_lsil82mH1k1r18p1vo1_500
Мамка му! Мамка му на всичко!
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:52 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_ls0oml3Bht1qf5b5v
Да, права си. Не означаваш нищо за мен, не те искам в живота си, нямам нужда от теб! Ще се оправя и сам, какво винаги съм правил!

△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Съб Окт 19, 2013 11:56 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_mucv26DSyj1r0cjp7o1_500
Браво ,Алек. Най-накрая да ми кажеш истината в очите. Най-накра якато мъж да си признаеш,че никога не съм била нищо. Браво.
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_m8yl8jc76k1rpglhvo1_400
Сбогом,тогава.
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Нед Окт 20, 2013 9:13 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_m9d6owxJ5V1r16kago1_500
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Нед Окт 20, 2013 9:23 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_lxfxzvc5781qbz8iho1_500
Това е напълно грешно, забранено.

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_m2u284Xxui1qfryeeo1_500
Не можем, Алекс.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Нед Окт 20, 2013 9:30 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Delena-kiss-damon-and-elena-28073129-500-281
Прекалено много емоции,предполагам..
When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_ljppqv4ZNh1qgypvzo1_500
По-добре е да тръгвам..
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Нед Окт 20, 2013 9:33 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_lxcwaaGMKA1r4wyn7o1_500
Да не си посмяла да ме оставиш, Алекс. Никога.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Alex. Нед Окт 20, 2013 9:45 am

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Tumblr_m3w30adVqz1roqoea
Съжалявам..
Alex.
Alex.
Модератор.
Модератор.

Писане by △. FLEMMING Нед Окт 20, 2013 1:14 pm

When you open his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. I've never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. - [Alek x Alex.] Damon-and-elena-403
Не можеш да заминеш. Не можеш да ме оставиш, Алекс. Имам нужда от теб. Имам нужда да бъдеш част от живота ми. Не мога да те изгубя отново, макар да знам, че единственото, което може да съществува между нас е приятелството ни. Моля те... остани с мен.
△. FLEMMING
△. FLEMMING
Хамелеон.
Хамелеон.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Върнете се в началото