The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 6 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 6 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

2 posters

Страница 2 от 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Empty “Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Сря Окт 23, 2013 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mv36wmF0T31s7qhglo6_250
Кол?Какво правиш тук?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Пари : 43127

Върнете се в началото Go down

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Empty Re: “Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Пет Окт 25, 2013 6:53 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_maoz8x1ngG1rxo9kf
Всъщност да.
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mfnpj5kurx1s1aqajo1_500
С цялата тази мелодрама около теб би могла да направиш спектакъл.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Пари : 43243

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Empty Re: “Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Окт 25, 2013 6:56 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mv6p6vu1i11s7qhglo5_250
Някой казвал ли ти е колко проклето дразнещ си?Най-вероятно го чуваш постоянно.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Пет Окт 25, 2013 7:10 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mptykiSQNQ1sxlolio1_500
Когато харесвам някого, това си личи. А когато не го харесвам - още повече. Сама предположи към кое клоня спрямо теб.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Окт 25, 2013 7:43 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mv6p3o3nte1s7qhglo1_250
С тази заблуждаваща и сексапилна усмивка ми е трудно да разбера какво се върти в главата ти.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Пет Окт 25, 2013 8:05 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_m3kpffOoSm1rvs8cco3_500
Опитваш се да привлечеш и мен в леглото си, Гилбърт? Не мислиш ли, че там стана прекалено населено?
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пет Окт 25, 2013 8:07 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mv6p3o3nte1s7qhglo3_250
Не е нужно да си груб, Майкълсън.Просто се опитвам да водя нормален разговор.А и не си мой тип.Не те харесвам, какво остава да те желая.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:09 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_m501e1gn0o1r8hwexo1_500
Груб? Винаги са ми казвали, че съм най-неразумният от всички, но това е нещо съвсем различно. Нараняваш чувствата ми, Елена.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:14 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_muzhmelbhd1s7qhglo1_250
Нима ги притежаваш?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:19 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_msli97bTRb1ry8y61o2_500
Смееш ли да повярваш и на една моя дума?
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:22 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_ms7hsq0nMt1qhp2ojo5_250
Не.Ти си просто лъжец.Всички сме, в един или друг момент.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:28 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mi2tiflYZR1rfoeczo1_250
Доста повече от убеден съм. Не ми пука.
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mqg1zu44D71s28s67o6_250
Все още ли мислиш, че имам душа, Елена?
“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mqg1zu44D71s28s67o3_250
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:35 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mmsnnmYzmF1qe7736o5_250
Ти си чудовище.Никога не съм го отричала.А сега се махни от мен!
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 8:38 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_m5242kgLQD1rxrw82o1_500
Това нацупено личице ти отива, Гилбърт.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:21 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_m4h0s42y6C1qacbojo1_r1_250
Млъквай, Майкълсън.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:29 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mtwdjpKAlv1r06cijo5_250
Да бе, сякаш това е възможно да се случи.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:33 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_lzyv0mI5rs1qelb35o2_250
Възможно е.С подходящият...подход.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:37 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mso0btJtqq1rhkxa3o2_250
Наистина ли? Само ще си изгубиш времето.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:39 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_lzyv0mI5rs1qelb35o6_r1_250
О, не съм казала, че ще опитам.Просто споменах, че е възможно.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:45 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mso0btJtqq1rhkxa3o8_250
Мислех те за по-смела, Гилбърт.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 9:50 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_meuoztz7QS1qdz3mzo9_r1_250
Има разлика между смелост и глупост.Предпочитам да не съм второто.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 10:04 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_msd8x40xmO1qjdmnso8_250
Страхуваш се, че ще те ухапя ли?
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Окт 26, 2013 10:07 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mf04inJKSB1qdz3mzo2_250
Ти не си Клаус, ухапването ти не ме плаши.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Съб Окт 26, 2013 10:27 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mrn1x03sl81s0m9x4o1_r1_250
Разбира се. Клаус е истинското чудовище, а ние сме просто декорацията около него.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Окт 27, 2013 12:02 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_mvbru1LaTn1s7qhglo1_250
Да не би да усещам завист в гласа ти?Не се цупи, не ти отива.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Кол Майкълсън. Нед Окт 27, 2013 12:07 pm

“Hey, come on, there’s more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There’s a whole another Elena you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.” /Elena&Kol/ - Page 2 Tumblr_m4eigxd4Yt1r8khsj
Не му завиждам, Елена. Просто го мразя.
Кол Майкълсън.
Кол Майкълсън.
Древен Вампир.
Древен Вампир.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Върнете се в началото