The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 18 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 18 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

2 posters

Страница 11 от 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Empty Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Сеп 09, 2013 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_msungk2nls1rjtk8jo4_500
Срещаме се отново, красавецо.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Пари : 43057

Върнете се в началото Go down

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Empty Re: Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Сеп 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_memx3fWYDN1qik2bvo8_r2_500

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mea5ylhIP71ru6wluo1_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Empty Re: Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/

Писане by △.Scofield Съб Сеп 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mgqy7zHDHB1rcp1k3o1_500_zpsda3001b4
Ауч.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lcgxoqkEvB1qakrdzo1_500
Бързате, госпожице Гилбърт.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_m8r294hAsu1qh5niro1_500_large
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Пари : 39966

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Сеп 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mqao1g2iys1rskeoso1_r1_250
Майкъл не...не мога да...Господи...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mqt7xdCxGS1rwlb6to1_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Съб Сеп 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mbnpixwrNE1rp7vazo1_500
Кажи го отново... кажи името ми, малката.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lixzvptC1L1qay4fco1_500
Сладка си.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mcx3k5EgRN1rhg8l9o1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Съб Сеп 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mmxcziRc1X1rarypbo1_500
Майкъл!Господи...Господи Майкъл!
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_msk0yuP5dW1qio9b0o1_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Съб Сеп 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Original
Точно така, бебчо.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lqatpqMF1N1qzgap5o1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mh1unbBI7n1rsznkko1_500
М-Майкъл...по дяволите, подлудяващо е...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Gif%20couple
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lq5i8suzbp1ql6o50o1_500
Замисляла ли си се... за вероятността.. да започнем отначало. Ти и аз...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mob08iHKCk1rge371o1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mnxre20g4Z1rr7zv0o1_400
Недей...не разваляй всичко, говорейки...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mr6iolgMXe1sxai8lo1_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_miqpqyYxSv1rrl2a0o1_500_zps3ab5b667
Не бих си го простил.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lvjsovFOne1r6hp7wo1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mr2s74d3d21sxai8lo1_500
Точно така, скъпи...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tfwit
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mkzo0hWQSX1rpyh5xo1_500_large
Подлудяваш ме, знаеш ли?
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_maxyrbWltY1rhb0nto1_500
Чувството е сякаш... сякаш губя разсъдъка си...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mals35jMMq1qi3677o1_500_large
Но дори не искам да бъда спасен...
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mfugqrtDRW1s0hz5xo1_500
Харесва ми как звучи...харесва ми да те виждам луд...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 34c45b6a0007582d50a66dd4
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lnbo1m3Cpg1qlk9r9o1_500
Какво ми причиняваш, по дяволите, малката?
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mlobcoyCfm1qkzl7oo1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_lyxjzsqXW31qicokyo1_500
Доставям ти удоволствието, което ти ми доставяш, красавецо.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mcumg1UhzU1rri3veo1_500_zpsd35e8c9b
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mbe2pvvncu1r4wqdvo1_500
За мен е много повече от това.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mivx7bcm1T1rmrk15o1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Large
И какво е тогава?
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mbky25fVc21rgga7ko1_500_large
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mpju6zQw3I1rmhhnno1_500
Любов.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mlobidN8eG1qkzl7oo1_r1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mtffrw1gfE1rmhhnno1_500
О, скъпи мой...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mt6jr48rPP1rk0aqvo1_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mn8c0suVqM1rf6zldo1_500
Всичко е наред. Мога да чакам, Елена.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mnna50v_SQr1rarypbo1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_msxfn2FwFX1sex6pmo2_r1_500
Разбрах, скъпи.Вече ми го повтори.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_msv914414Y1suvynno1_500
Но аз не го заслужавам...
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Large
Заслужаваш го. Никога не го казвай отново.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mlpt8rnWV51qkzl7oo1_r1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mpdgfhAIoa1rskeoso1_500
Вярваш, че доброто намира олицетворение в хората...колко сладко.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_motcv3EgQX1suvynno1_500
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by △.Scofield Нед Сеп 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_llnxz36ghF1qh7487o1_r2_500_large
Не. Просто вярвам в теб, малката...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_libhhovg0f1qcvqsto1_500
Различно е.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Coitus
О, Елена.. Елена..
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_le9wvrKKma1qbqgs1o1_500
△.Scofield
△.Scofield
Ангел.
Ангел.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Нед Сеп 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_motapveZ4b1suvynno1_250
От това се страхувам...
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes.But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind... /Elena&Michael/ - Page 11 Tumblr_mollxyMfKm1rarypbo1_r1_500
Харесва ми начина по който изричаш името ми.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 11 от 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Върнете се в началото