The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 19 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 19 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/

2 posters

Go down

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Empty How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Окт 28, 2013 3:11 pm

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mvcampV0By1s7qhglo3_250
Джер...какво правиш тук?Не съм те виждала от толкова дни, всичко наред ли е?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Пари : 42907

Върнете се в началото Go down

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Empty Re: How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/

Писане by Jeremy Gilbert. Пон Окт 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Елена, надявах се да те намеря тук.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_m7l0clXzl11rt3fn2

Не, съвсем не е наред.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_m1u4nrJE171rskguro1_500
Jeremy Gilbert.
Jeremy Gilbert.
Един от петимата.
Един от петимата.

Пари : 39428

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Empty Re: How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Окт 28, 2013 3:27 pm

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_inline_mvdevfXdKp1qmkzp8
Естествено, все пак става дума за живота ми...никога нищо не е наред.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mvcampV0By1s7qhglo1_250
Не ме плаши, какво има?Нещо с Мат?С теб?Катрин отново ли се прави на всезнаеща?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Jeremy Gilbert. Пон Окт 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Цяло лято го пазех в тайна, но повече не мога.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mlcq7pw1ra1rhw3hro1_500_5219e91be087c3257fa49653

Не издържам да гледам как всички я очакват с нетърпение, когато всичко е толкова различно..
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_ljp3u9JKKO1qcxvf0o1_500
Jeremy Gilbert.
Jeremy Gilbert.
Един от петимата.
Един от петимата.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Окт 28, 2013 3:50 pm

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mvcampV0By1s7qhglo5_250
Джеръми какво говориш?Очакваме...кого?Всички сме тук, освен Бони, но тя е на пътешествие...Нали?Не разбирам какво говориш...
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Jeremy Gilbert. Пон Окт 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Помисли, Елена. Аз бях мъртъв. За да ме върне отново тук, Бони използва голямо количество сила... повече, от колкото можеше да понесе. Такива магии винаги имат последствия.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ 3044880989_1_15_Y2BS5Yzu
Jeremy Gilbert.
Jeremy Gilbert.
Един от петимата.
Един от петимата.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Окт 28, 2013 5:09 pm

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mvcampV0By1s7qhglo4_250
Но тя е добре!Ти си я видял, тя...о, не.Не...не, Джеръми, кажи ми че не е истина!Тя е добре...Бони винаги е добре!Тя...
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Jeremy Gilbert. Пон Окт 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Бони е мъртва, Елена.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Large

Съжалявам.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Jeremy-Elena-elena-gilbert-32453924-500-281
Jeremy Gilbert.
Jeremy Gilbert.
Един от петимата.
Един от петимата.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Пон Окт 28, 2013 5:50 pm

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mv7c48p6cs1qcpf2oo4_250
Господи не...не, не, не...как не разбрах до сега?Каква приятелка съм, по дяволите?Защо не ми каза, трябваше да ми кажеш!Не е възможно да я няма...
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Jeremy Gilbert. Чет Окт 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Тя... тя го направи заради мен. Умря, за да ме върне обратно... Не трябваше.. Съжалявам, Елена.. вината е моя.
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_m36qc3W2EZ1qzhbz1o1_250
Jeremy Gilbert.
Jeremy Gilbert.
Един от петимата.
Един от петимата.

Писане by Elena Gilbert Чет Окт 31, 2013 6:02 pm

How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mv812wWNqF1sm5ooso3_250
Това трябва да спре, не издържам по този начин...всички около мен умират!До кога ще продължава това?До кога трябва да се чувствам по този начин?!
How many people I'll have to lose?I can't do this anymore...The grief, the pain...it's killing me! /Elena&Jeremy/ Tumblr_mv812wWNqF1sm5ooso8_250
Вината не е твоя, Джер.Тя се жертва заради двама ни.Знаела е какво прави и въпреки това...въпреки това го е направила.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Администратор.
Администратор.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото