The Vampire Diaries RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcomee!
Latest topics
» Запазване на ликове!
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeПон Окт 20, 2014 2:06 pm by Elena Gilbert

» Търся си другарче за рп
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeНед Юли 06, 2014 7:13 pm by Stephanie Williams

» Нашите приятели.
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeВто Юли 01, 2014 5:56 pm by Elena Gilbert

» everything you say is on fire {vivian&damon}
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 28, 2014 7:21 am by Vivian Matthews ∞

» Търся си...
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:33 pm by Gabriel.

» Търся си другарче за gif
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 4:29 pm by Gabriel.

» the evolution of a human being [ Johnathan Clermont | Gabriel ]
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeПет Юни 27, 2014 11:02 am by Elena Gilbert

» Връщане на герой
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeЧет Юни 26, 2014 8:55 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson

» but you are my family after all / Niklaus and Tatia
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Icon_minitimeСря Юни 25, 2014 11:58 am by Niklaus Mikaelson

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Our team!
Екип.
Rebekah
Mikaelson
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Original
status
single
portrayal
Claire Holt
alias
Barbie Klaus
Elena
Gilbert
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Admin/Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Nina Dobrev
alias
Warrior Princess
Nadia
Winchester
birth date
occupation
unemployed
member group
Mod./Vampire
status
single
portrayal
Lucy Hale
alias
Lady Stoneheart
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 23 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 23 Гости :: 1 Bot

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 79, на Нед Яну 20, 2013 6:55 pm
Посещения
Free web counter

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop.

Страница 1 от 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Empty i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пет Окт 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Call me, the muzzle approved, almost bursting out
    Crush the grip covered all over with thorns
    Piling up now, in the gorge between concepts and desire
    Let me shoot through the heart
    Even redder than a rose

Can you kill me again? I'm tired of walking
    The road of thorns; the weakness of this me,
    If you could just blow it away it would be way
    Easier to LIVE for my gun as well

Последната промяна е направена от Ronald Knox. на Съб Окт 26, 2013 7:48 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Пари : 39014

Върнете се в началото Go down

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Empty Re: i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Съб Окт 12, 2013 1:12 pm

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”
    ― Philip K. Dick, VALIS
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Empty Re: i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Съб Окт 12, 2013 1:14 pm

“Но има и друг вид светлина. Светлина, която запълва и най-тъмните кътчета. Това трябва да е. Защото, ако тази мета-светлина не съществуваше, как щяхме да виждаме тъмнината?”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Small Gods
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Съб Окт 12, 2013 5:34 pm

What can I do?
    I won't know until I try
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Нед Окт 13, 2013 3:55 pm

"Having lost all feelings that a human should have, all that's left at the end is pure madness. I've seen it...He gives off a defenseless, lifeless aura, and at one glance you'd suspect whether he is able to fight, that is... I've never forgotten that man's eyes from then, not once... Eyes that are full of madness, they cannot reflect anything, not even light, they are neither black nor white, purely pupils of emptiness. Feelings will only become a hinder, all I need is that polished great power, I don't need anything apart from that. I will crush that man's life with my own hands!"
    - Shiki, Togainu no Chi Drama CD Vol.1, Track 7 - Moonlight
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Нед Окт 13, 2013 3:57 pm

"What once thought to be strong, becomes extremely weak at the most crucial moment. "
- Shiki, Togainu no Chi Drama CD Vol.1, Track 7 - Moonlight
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Нед Окт 13, 2013 4:00 pm

"Among the mountain of corpses like that of hell are unidentifiable soldiers, like wandering ghosts. One of them caught my eyes. He stepped on the heap of corpses, simply standing there with his back towards me, looking unbelievably defenseless. Then, our eyes met. I couldn't have been discovered by him, but he was looking at me. Straight at me. There was no sense of consciousness from those eyes that suck people into the empty darkness. I was unable to move, not even able to shift my eyes away. My calm thoughts went out of control and became very uneasy. Starting from my vision, my mind, my body, are all being eaten up by 'nothing'. I understood this shivering feeling. Up until now, I'm feeling this for the first time faced with the man before me. Just then, the other soldiers turned to look here and started to attack. The overwhelming movement and action was far beyond my imagination. After a tought fight, I finally got rid of them. My memory of that instance is rather vague and I almost can't remember, probably because my rationality had completely disappeared at that time. There was only one person in my eyes, that man within nothingness. Just him.
[Flashback]
...Kill...me...
[End flashback]
Looking up from a close distance, those were purple pupils, within which there was nothing at all. No fighting spirit, no emotions, not even self-consciousness. All that's left was pure madness, that's the only way to describe it."
- Shiki, Togainu no Chi Drama CD Vol.1, Track 10 - It rings the death knell
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 14, 2013 5:16 pm

О, mein Freund.
    Jetzt, hier ist ein Sieg.
    Dies ist der erste Gloria~
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 14, 2013 5:28 pm

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mumatpuHRG1s7kodwo1_500
i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mumatpuHRG1s7kodwo2_r1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 14, 2013 5:30 pm

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mgn864RTMr1qc3qkzo1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 14, 2013 5:31 pm

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mgcmqjlh211ri960io2_250 i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mgcmqjlh211ri960io1_250
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 14, 2013 5:32 pm

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mf5dx4QfCv1rhgx1do1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 14, 2013 5:35 pm

“Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any talent. Any relationship can be replaced. I had gotten bored of a world like that. But for some reason... The thought that someone other than you might kill me never occurred to me."
- Makishima Shogo, Psycho-Pass
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:34 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_static_bu
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:36 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mtwi0sAYoJ1rfs6ero1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:36 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_m67a00s5ad1rrdcrmo1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:37 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_muj42dg5a11ray09ko1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:38 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_m318fava5X1r1pyvho1_r2_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:38 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mup82mDPMF1s7kodwo1_1280

Hello there....
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:42 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mibo03PLRE1s016voo1_500

I'm supposed to post all these angsty/sadistic-related/sexy things, but I just couldn't help it. They're soooo cute.
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:48 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mucnn9cfXU1rkj4ego1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Чет Окт 17, 2013 5:50 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mjs7vej0ft1s8qnmlo1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пет Окт 18, 2013 7:30 pm

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_muua1vl92E1swveouo1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Съб Окт 26, 2013 7:45 pm

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mvajvxXDIF1sakmxso1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Ronald Knox. Пон Окт 28, 2013 8:01 am

i am the closest thing to god, so worship me and never stop. Tumblr_mvd3ecJruZ1szl4bwo1_500
Ronald Knox.
Ronald Knox.
Дух.
Дух.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 2 1, 2  Next

Върнете се в началото